Former ATP ranked Singles and Doubles. Former ITF ranked Junior Singles and Doubles. ATP events worldwide, titles won in Asia, Africa and Europe. Over 35 National Doubles Champion. Over 45 National Singles Champion.
• Adults & Juniors • Singles & Doubles • Groups or Individuals • Development of the Ladies Tennis Programme
• LTA Level 4 (Senior Performance Coach) • LTA Licensed Coach • RPT Professional tennis Director • International Coaches Institute Professional Tennis Director European • Institute professional Tennis Director • Cardio tennis Instructor
“I am to motivate and inspire, ensuring fun accelerated learning”
PRICE: Lessons booked direct with David
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07720091508
MARK SIDDALLTennis Professional.Head of Junior Development
I have over 25 years coaching experience working in clubs and academies, teaching junior and adult players from beginner to junior national level.
• Mini Tennis & Junior Development • Adult-Beginners to Team Players
“I love to help people develop and grow their game as a skill for life.”
PRICE: Lessons booked direct with Mark
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 078 1121 0905
DANNY MARSHTennis Professional & Pro Shop Owner
Previously Head Pro at the Mark Cox Indoor Centre, Wimbledon. Coach at the Esporta Club in Croydon and previous Head Pro here at St Georges Hill.
• Junior Performance: Boys U12 Surrey Squad Coach for 6 years. • 3 St. Georges Hills members reached international level, including 3rd round of Junior Wimbledon aged 15 • Developing sound technique from beginner level upwards • Tactics and Psychological skills for competition
• LTA Licensed Coach • LTA Registered Professional (Level 5 Coach) • Diploma in Sports Psychology
“Tennis is a sport for life and I ensure it stays that way, through enjoyable lessons and excellent results”
I am an experienced Tennis Professional with a history of working in a variety of facilities, from Performance Centres to exclusive health and racquets clubs. I have developed my coaching style from world-class tennis coaching mentors and educational programmes.
• Adults & Juniors • Singles & Doubles • Groups & Individuals • Technical and Tactical Development
• LTA Licensed Coach • LTA Level 4
“I strive to ensure you have fun whilst learning with high energy sessions covering an extensive range or, alternatively, a specific element of your game, setting goals to track your progress and to maintain a high sense of motivation. This will consequently assist you with your development.”
Represented Great Britain and Surrey County teams in many age groups over last 38 years. GB Captain in ITF world team championships 55+ in New Zealand 2011. Bronze Medal 60+ World Team Champs. Finland 2016. Member of All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, The International Club of GB(Captain in 2014) and Seniors LTC of GB and Committee Member.
• Individual adults • Anticipation and movement • Tactics and mental side of game • How to Win!
An ATP Certified International Coach with over 25 years of professional coaching experience, including the Harbour and Hurlingham Clubs, as well as ATP tour. Speaker presenter at numerous international coaching symposiums; tutored coaches as part of RPT coach certification programs; regularly manages and conducts coaching clinics and camps abroad with SelecTennis Academies. Competed at high National U18 level and was training to become a professional but the outbreak of was in his homeland cut short his professional player’s career.
• Adults & Juniors • Recreational, Club and Professional levels • Groups or individuals • Academy programmes
• BSc in Tennis Management • ATP Certified Coach • RPT European Professional • DCA (professional coaches award)LTA • USPTR Professional • NVQ Level 2 Sport Leadership • ITF Coach (part 1) • LTA licensed Coach
“‘Progressive, Practical & Precise coaching, placing the Athlete first, Player Second, as my core philosophy”
PRICE: Lessons booked direct with Slaven
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07956971949
WAYNE BOWKETT Tennis Professional
Previously nationally ranked New Zealand player and resident coach at St George’s Hill for 18 years.
• Development coaching • Mini tennis • Adult beginner and intermediate levels.
“For 18 years I have been working with the players at St George’s Hill, from those just starting tennis to our advanced team players. I believe in patient, reassurance and support in coaching while ensuring the best technique is followed.”
PRICE: Lessons booked direct with Wayne
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07739 540198
MICHELLE OLDHAM Tennis Professional
Former top British player, two-time National Doubles Junior Champion, US Collegiate Doubles (NCAA) Champion and main draw doubles competitor at he US Open;National team selector and member of the Women’s 45’s GB national team, Singles & Doubles. Extensive experience of coaching gained at prestigious clubs throughout Surrey.
• Doubles tactics and match play • One on One coaching to advanced level • Group coaching (max 12 players).
• LTA Licensed Coach • USPTR Professional • Over 15 years as a coach working with players of all levels at Chris Lane LTC • St George’s Hill and Queen’s Club.
“‘Tennis is a game that can be enjoyed by players of all levels all year round and is a great way to meet people and widen your social network. Played well it offers an outlet for competitive spirit and provides both mental and physical challenges. A good coach should enthuse, inspire and make the game fun. I love to coach and want to help players improve and maximise their enjoyment of a sport that means so much to me.”
Over 25 years experience as a player, coach and club manager. My career included playing competitively in the UK (all national tournaments), Europe and USA on a full tennis scholarship. Subsequently, as a coach I taught for 5 years in the USA before returning to the UK and taking up teaching positions at Queen’s, Hurlingham and St George’s.
• Teaching technical aspects of the game for juniors and seniors. • Teaching singles and doubles match play tactics/strategies. • Working with juniors.
• LTA Professional Tennis Coach • USPTR Professional tennis Coach • LTA Licensed Coach
“I focus on teaching strong disciplines and values of Tennis whilst working hard to further the development of your game.”
I started playing tennis aged 14 and have never looked back. Coaching full time for the past 5 years within the school system and at David Lloyd Action. I have worked with juniors of all ages, and I ran a mini tennis programme for children aged 5 upwards. I represented Bucks in Regional competition.
• Mini Tennis/Juniors • Individual and group lessons for children and adults
• LTA Licenced Coach • LTA Level 3+
“There is no better feeling than teaching a child the importance of discipline, hard work, determination and the heart it takes to play tennis well, as much for sheer enjoyment as for winning.”
PRICE: Lessons booked direct with George
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Number: 07763 855587
Rory BarhamTennis Professional
Began playing tennis aged 13 and by 15 was playing in the ‘international prospects’ squad at Weybridge Tennis Academy alongside many current ATP and WTA ranked players. Began coaching full time at the same academy from the age of 18, working with some of the top juniors both nationally and internationally, before moving to Guildford Tennis Academy and ACS Cobham.
SPECIALITIES • Mini & JuniorTennis • Individual and group lessons for children & adults
ETHOS: My coaching philosophy is to focus on ‘Developing the Athlete’ meaning every exercise has a physical basis as well as technical, tactical and mental. I love my job and my aim is to get every student no matter what age to love learning and playing as much as I love teaching it.
Price: Lessons booked direct with Rory Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07963 539992
Follow us on Twitter
RT @pslsquash: the 2019 PSL FINAL a new name on the trophy is guaranteed !!! Sat 1st June at St George's Hill LTC 14.30 : Team Pontefr…