I was a qualified lawyer who has always had a passion for all sports, having played semi- professional football, along with county standard tennis, squash and swimming, as well as enjoying golf, cycling and running.
I recently ranked in the Top 10 GB Age Group triathletes at the London ITU Olympic distance triathlon.
I have to date, completed 5 Ironman distance events, 6 half Ironman events, along with numerous other marathons, duathlons and multi-sport endurance races.
Fitness is now my career, and I believe that provided you keep it fresh and change it up, fitness is a lifestyle and not an ambition.
• Triathlon training programmes – incorporating run, bike, swim
• Strength and core conditioning
• Spin/Indoor cycling training
• Circuit and Bootcamp style classes
• Functional fitness
• REPS Level 3 Fitness Instructor
• Circuits/ Group training Instructor
• Group Indoor Cycling certified
• Outdoor Fitness training qualified
My passion for health, fitness and sports is what led me to pursue a career in personal training. I am a keen netball player and have many years experience playing. I believe that exercise should be fun and challenging as well as rewarding and with my professional knowledge you will gain the confidence you need to enjoy exercise.
• HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
• Effective weight loss and management
• Functional Training
• Active IQ Level 2 Fitness Instructor
• Active IQ Level 3 Personal Trainer
• REPS Level 3 personal Trainer
• Indoor Group Cycle Instructor
Numerous years of sporting success in rugby and cricket has fuelled my ambition for health and fitness. This led me to study ‘Sport and Exercise Science’ at Manchester Metropolitan University while being a Personal Trainer. I have just completed a year’s internship at London Scottish RFC, broadening my experience and knowledge, allowing my clients the best service.
• Strength and Conditioning
• Weight Loss
• Core strength and stability
• Functional Training
• Sport Specific Training
• Muscle Building
• BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
• Premier Level 2 Gym Instructor
• Premier Level 3 Personal trainer
• NASM Strength & Conditioning
After participating in various sports growing up, such as; rugby, football, cross-country, netball, badminton and tennis, I have grown a very close relationship with health and fitness. I accomplished many awards whilst being a member of my local tennis club to winning the under 18’s junior Tennis tournament. I still hold a passion for tennis and look forward to incorporating the many skills I developed when training members.
I also hold a massive passion for bodybuilding and love making it more and more irresistible to anyone I have trained with, particularly other ladies as lifting heavy weights carries a bad name for females due to myths rather than fact. I have competed in a bikini competition and hope to continue competing in the future as I believe it advertises strength and an active lifestyle in a beautiful way. This has also made me a very dedicated person as throughout my college years, I spent my Friday and Saturday nights in the gym pursuing my ambitions.
I became a trainer to help others be successful with achieving their goals and prevent anyone else making any mistakes I made throughout my fitness journey. My craving for more and more knowledge within fitness has allowed me to be able to cater to a variety of people’s goals. I believe the journey is the best part about fitness, as it’s where you fall in love with the challenges you face and realise your own capabilities. I love being able to make the change happen for someone.
Freelance Personal Trainers
After 12 years working in customer service environment, I decided to follow my passion for health and fitness. As a level 4 Personal Trainer, I bring my personality onto my training methods. I am passionate about Thai Boxing and Boxing, I have studied, practiced and competed in Thai boxing since 2000 and have been lucky enough to learn fantastic techniques with the help of exceptional martial artists. I am also a very keen golfer in my spare time.
• Muay Thai Boxing
• Optimum performance training and correction exercises
• Strength and power workouts
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• ABA Boxing tutor
• BMTA Muay Thai boxing instructor
• Military Workout Trainer
ANWAR GHAITHPERSONAL TRAINER
I enjoy Thai boxing and MMA and hold a black belt in taekwondo competed in kickboxing and Thai boxing competitions.
• Sports and remedial massage therapy
• Weight management and body fat loss
• Strength and conditioning (Vipr, TRX Kettlebells)
• Sports specific training (tennis, ski fit, triathlon, martial arts)
• 26 years experience
• NASM Level 4 (integrated strength and integrated flexibility training)
• NABBA advanced diploma in fitness instructing and personal training
• FT Level 3 advanced personal trainer
• Weight management and sports nutrition certificate
MARTINA ZVIRINSKAPERSONAL TRAINER
It’s a long term job to keep fit and healthy – I am here to guide, motivate and feed you some positivity through my training.
• Personalised 1-2-1
• Weight Loss Management
• Strength training
• Level 2/3 diploma in Personal Training
• Personalised Sport Nutritionist
• TRX instructor
• Kettle-bell instructor
• HIT/ Circuits instructor
• Boxing Level 1,2 instructor
• Jumping Master Instructor
TONY LESTERPERSONAL TRAINER
I was in the Military for over ten years (Airborne Forces), since then I have gained recognition as an elite performance coach, having coached several Olympic and World Championships medallists.
• Preparation for elite athletes
• Speed, Strength, Conditioning and circuit training
• National coach to the British Olympic sprint squad
• Advisor to professional sports people (premiership soccer and RFU Players
• British Olympic athletic level 4 coach
• Specialist in speed preparation
• Advanced certificate in functional movement screening
• 10 years experience
After spending years acquiring a strong customer service background, I decided to follow my passion and begin a career in fitness.
I had the tremendous privilege of studying in SOHO GYMs Academy where I was tutored by global master trainers and some of the most highly qualified, notable and experienced tutors in the industry. From here I graduated with very high praise and wish to share my knowledge with those wishing to receive my training.
Customer care, empathy and raw passion are what drive me to give the best training I possibly can and help people reach the goals they set out for themselves.
• Muscle gain and conditioning
• Body weight exercises
• Effective weight/ body fat loss
• Core strengthening
• Functional training
• Assessment and correction of movement dysfunctions and musculoskeletal impairments
• Injury prevention
• SOHO GYMs Academy Level 3 personal trainer
• SOHO GYMs Academy nutritional advisor
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist