What is Soza Health?
Soza Health is a health screening service with a difference!
Very few people are 100% healthy. Many of us can feel healthy without realising that lifestyle and nutritional habits might be increasing the risk for ill health even in the absence of symptoms.
Soza Health screening encourages self-management, education and health awareness, enabling members to choose a healthier lifestyle and reducing both the physical and financial cost of healthcare in the long term.
Soza Health promotes “getting healthy and staying healthy.” Its aim is to provide information that will empower you to greater health and wellbeing.
A Soza Health screening is designed to help you answer the following questions:
- How is my health today?
- What are the risks to my health today?
- What can I do to improve my health and stay healthy?
Soza Health is a health screening system designed to identify early signs of ill health, often before you notice anything. It provides suggestions and guidance that focus on the root causes of possible ill health, aiming to reduce the risk of disease in the future.
Taking a Soza Health screening will help you learn about these root causes and enable you to adapt your diet and lifestyle to optimise your health. This is key to successful preventative health.
A Soza Health screening is designed to be significantly more cost-effective than other health screenings available in the healthcare market.
Soza Health was established to help advance general healthcare through improved levels of health screening and education. It is a company backed by the charities of Lord Wolfson of Sunningdale; Benesco and The Charles Wolfson Charitable Trust.
Soza Health is partnered with leading private healthcare group, Circle Health, to deliver health screenings across the UK
What happens at a Soza Health screening?
- A Soza Health screening consists of several, non-invasive, health tests that look at your heart, lungs, blood, kidney, bladder and other body systems.
- It takes around 45 minutes to collect enough data from these tests to create an accurate picture of your health.
- The whole screening including a short consultation, takes one hour.
- Secure, confidential and advanced “cloud-based” technology then analyses the data and produces an instant, detailed and personalised 30-page health report. This is available for you to view immediately and on-line in your own time.
- The report, which takes around 2 minutes to generate, is designed to be both informative and educational.
- The analysis of the data involves assessing the health risk of 9 main body systems.
- The report then displays a percentage risk score for each one of these systems.
- Each risk score is then broken down into 3 or 4 sub categories, allowing you to better identify where to focus your attention.
- The lower the percentage, the lower the risk.
- The report offers in-depth information on areas of risk and provides a set of tailored recommendations. These are mainly diet and lifestyle focused. Often making small changes can reduce risk scores in areas where your score is good but not perfect.
How to Book a Soza Health Screening
- Full details and appointments at the Spa.
- Telephone: 01932 268 979
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price £195 or £299 for a couples screening (inc. VAT)
- Payment on day of screening
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged at 50%.